International Journal of Engineering Research (ISSN: 2319-6890) is an open access journal that provides monthly publication of articles in all areas of Engineering. It is an international refereed e-journal as well as print journal. IJER have the aim to propagate innovative scientific research and eminence in knowledge. IJER Journals has become a prominent contributor for the research communities and societies. IJER Journal is making the bridge between research and industrial developments. The key objectives of IJER Journal are:
- To provide a platform for the promulgation of research outputs and activities in engineering fields.
- To publish knowledge and results in an efficient and effective manner.
- To ensure the implementation of copyright and intellectual property law, IJER Journal keeps a strong eye on the content of research papers.
- To encourage new research for the industrial applications in engineering fields.
- To improve the standards of scientific journals for the international dissemination of information.
- To bring together and build a team of outstanding experts on one platform from all over the world.
- To produce the authentic and qualitative research.
ISSN (Print) : 2347-5013
ISSN (Online) : 2319-6890
Frequency of Publication : Monthly
Paper Template : See Writing Tips Here
Submission : Submit Manuscript Here
GIF : 0.421
Index Copernicus Value (ICV) : 5.49 points