International Journal of Engineering Research is an open access journal that provides monthly publication of articles in all areas of Engineering. It is an international refereed e-journal as well as print journal. IJER have the aim to propagate innovative scientific research and eminence in knowledge. IJER Journals has become a prominent contributor for the research communities and societies. IJER Journal is making the bridge between research and industrial developments. The key objectives of IJER Journal are:
1. To provide a platform for the promulgation of research outputs and activities in engineering fields.
2. To publish knowledge and results in an efficient and effective manner.
3. To ensure the implementation of copyright and intellectual property law, IJER Journal keeps a strong eye on the content of research papers.
4. To encourage new research for the industrial applications in engineering fields.
5. To improve the standards of scientific journals for the international dissemination of information.
6. To bring together and build a team of outstanding experts on one platform from all over the world.
7. To produce the authentic and qualitative research.
ISSN (Print) : 2347-5013
ISSN (Online) : 2319-6890
ISBN : 978-81-932091-0-3
Starting Year : 2012
Frequency of Publication : Monthly
Subjects List : Click Here
Global Impact Factor(GIF) : 0.421
Universal Impact Factor(UIF) : 1.0142
Scientific Journal Impact Factor(SJIF) : 3.851
Impact Factor(Research Bib) : 5.49(2012)
Index Copernicus Value (ICV) : 5.49 points
ISI Impact Factor : 1.632
DOI for IJER : http://dx.doi.org/10.17950/ijer
Google Scholar, DOAJ, EditLib, DRJI, JIFactor, ISI (Submitted), ELSEVIER(submitted), SCOPUS(submitted), Zentralblatt MATH, British Library, SWETS, EMBASE, CAS- American Chemical Society, EI Compendex(submitted), Engineering Village(submitted), DoPP, GEOBASE(submitted), Biobase(submitted), TIB|UB - German National Library of Science and Technology, American Mathematical Society (AMS), Inspec -The IET, Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory. DocStoc, WePapers, Internet Archive, J-Gate, Research Gate, Cabell’s Directories, Scribd, Open Research, Index Copurnicus, EBSCO Host, ISSUU, YUDU, NEWJOUR, Open Access, Cite-u-Like, Medknow, Eyesource, CiteSeer, UlrichWeb, ScientificCommons (Univ. of St Gallens), University of Karlsruhe, Germany, PennState University, University of Washington, Georgetown University, Informatics, ProQuest CSA Technology Research Database, NASA ADS (Harvard Univ.), Princeton University Library, WorldCat(oclc), Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Apna Circle, Google +, Academia, GetCited, RULA (Ryerson University Library & Archive), Bielefeld University Library, BASE(Bielefeld Academic Search Engine), Microsoft Academic Search Engine and more
Our Other Journal