- Hits: 19741
Frequently Ask Questions
1. Question : is IJER online and print journal?
Ans : Yes, ISSN(online) : 2319-6890, ISSN(print) 2319-6890
2. Question : Is IJER open access?
Ans. : Yes. No fee is charged for reading and downloading from IJER website
3. Question : What is the website of IJER?
Ans. : http://www.ijer.in
4. Question : What is the email id of IJER?
5. Do IJER provides certificate and soft copy of journals to all authors
Ans. : Yes. e-certificate and soft copy are issued to each author without any fee.
6. Who can join IJER as editorial board member?
Ans. : Researcher having Ph.D. and experience in research may join as editorial board member for IJER.
7. Is IJER charge extra fee for receiving hard copy of certificate through post?
Ans. : No. All fee. Soft copy of journal will be forwarded at email. Hard copy will be provided on demand only.
8. Question : How many pages are allowed in a research paper
Ans. : Max 5 pages are allowed in a paper
9. Question: What are the page settings for IJER?
Ans. : Setting are
10. Question : How many pages are allowed in a paper?
Ans. : Max 5 pages are allowed in a paper.
11. Question: is IJER having own template?
Ans. : yes. CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
12. Question: is it mandatory to submit copy right from with research paper?
Ans. : yes. CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
13. What is copyright?
Ans. : Copyright is a form of legal protection for original works of authorship. Copyright covers both published and unpublished works. Refer Link : http://www.copyright.gov
14. Question: What is the percentage of accepted paper?
Ans. : appx 60%
15. Question: What are the fields in which papers may be submitted?
Ans. : IJER is multidisciplinary journal and it publishes research paper in all field of Engineering, Science and Management subjects.
Question: is IJER following
Ans. : yes, CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
17. Question: What is the processing/article handling fee for IJER?
Ans. : The Fee for Indian Author is INR 3100.00 and Non-Indian is USD 75.00.
18. Question : What will be the extra fee, if pages are more than 5?
Ans. : Extra fee INR 500.00 for Indian Author and USD 10.00 have to pay against per extra pages.
19. Question : How many authors are allowed in a paper?
Ans. : Maximum 4.
20. Question : Is the fee charged extra for more than 4 authors?
Ans. : Yes, For extra author the fee for Indian author INR 500 and for Non Indian USD 10.00 per extra author.
21. Question: Is any fee discount available, if more than 10 papers submitted by the group of authors?
Ans. : Yes. 25% fee relaxation for each author.
22. Question: Is IJER help to event organizer
Ans. : Yes. IJER shares logo of event through the sponsoring schemes.
23. Question: Is IJER work as event partner for conference and seminars.
Ans. : Yes. IJER works as event partner for conference and seminar at national and international level.
24. Question: Is any fee discount available for student?
Ans. : No. On the demand of authors the fee is reduced to lowest amount. No further discount or waive is possible to students
25. Question : How do I submit my article?
Ans. : Please submit your article online. Electronic submission substantially reduces the editorial processing and reviewing times and shortens overall publication times. Please click “Submit Paper Online Here” on the journal's page.
26. Question : How can I access my article online?
Ans. : Since IJER is open access journal, so published articles are always available for reading and downloading without subscription fee.
27. What is the last date of paper submission?
Ans. : 20th of each month.
28. Question: What is the date of publication?
Ans. : 1st of each month
29. Question : How many days will take to publish a paper in IJER?
Ans. : Normally it takes 10-50 days to review a research paper but it depend on the time taken by the reviewer.
30. Question : can authors submit their papers in many journal at a time?
Ans. : No. Authors are not allowed to submit their papers in more journals at a time. Its illegally. Authors are free to submit their paper in other journal after getting withdraw approval from IJER.
31. Question : How paper may withdraw from IJER?
32. Question : is IJER is SCI indexed Journal?
Ans. : No, It is submitted for SCI indexing.
33. Question : is IJER is SCOPUS?
Ans. : No, IJER is in under evaluation in SCOPUS.
34. Question : What is the Index Copernicus Value for IJER?
Ans. : 5.63
35. Question : What is impact factor?
Ans. : The impact factor is useful in clarifying the significance of absolute (or total) citation frequencies. e.g. A= total cites in 1992, B= 1992 cites to articles published in 1990-91 (this is a subset of A) & C= number of articles published in 1990-91, D= B/C = ? is impact factor for the year 1992.
36. Question : Who issue the impact factor?
Ans. : There are many societies in India and in world who evaluate the journals and issue the impact factor like Global Impact Factor, Universal Impact Factor, Infobase Index(IBI) Factor & Thomson Reuter etc..
37. Question : Which society is the best to issue impact factor in the world?
Ans. : Thomson Reuters .
38. Question : What are the impact factors for IJER?
39. Question: Is IJER is member of Cross Reference?
Ans. : Yes, IJER is a member of cross Reference. A free Digital Object Identification(DOI) will be issued to each published article without extra fee. IJER will beer this cost.
40. Question: Is IJER having impact factor?
Ans. : Yes, impact factors are issued by many societies after evaluating quality of journal. Details are displayed on home page.
46. Question: How authors may approach to editor?
47. Question: Does the journal allow the author(s) to hold the copy right without restrictions?
48. Question: Will the journal allow the author(s) to retail publishing right without restrictions?
49. Question: What is the review process for IJER
Ans. : IJER follows double blind review process. Please refer the below image
50. Question : What digital archiving policy does the journal use?
Ans. : Self Archiving
Do IJER follow to International Ethics and Malpractice Statements?
52. Question : Where the published articles are indexed?
Ans. : Published articles are indexing in more than 100 societies. Some of the are:
Google Scholar, DOAJ, EditLib, DRJI, JIFactor, ISI (Submitted), ELSEVIER(submitted), SCOPUS(submitted), Zentralblatt MATH, British Library, SWETS, EMBASE, CAS- American Chemical Society, EI Compendex(submitted), Engineering Village(submitted), DoPP, GEOBASE(submitted), Biobase(submitted), TIB|UB - German National Library of Science and Technology, American Mathematical Society (AMS), Inspec -The IET, Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory. DocStoc, WePapers, Internet Archive, J-Gate, Research Gate, Cabell’s Directories, Scribd, Open Research, Index Copurnicus, EBSCO Host, ISSUU, YUDU, NEWJOUR, Open Access, Cite-u-Like, Medknow, Eyesource, CiteSeer, UlrichWeb, ScientificCommons (Univ. of St Gallens), University of Karlsruhe, Germany, PennState University, University of Washington, Georgetown University, Informatics, ProQuest CSA Technology Research Database, NASA ADS (Harvard Univ.), , , Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Apna Circle, Google +, Academia, GetCited, , , BASE(, Microsoft and more….
What are the